Highways problem report form

If you have a question about road maintenance, Public Rights of Way or Norfolk Trails, more information can be found on our dedicated web pages.

This form allows you to report problems on the roads, Public Rights of Way and Norfolk Trails, that we are responsible for maintaining.

If you would like to be updated on the status of the problem you are reporting, you will need to sign in or register. Alternatively you can report issues anonymously, but reporting problems this way will mean you are unable to track their progress.


If not, continue to the form: